I went to the neighbors' house to see if they could enlighten me on what had happened. I was told that two little boys were playing on the mound (last weekend they were riding their bikes on it) and shortly thereafter it was on fire. The fire department was called and it was promptly put out. We are so lucky that the fire did not spread, and that no real damage (aside from the sprinklers) was done. It is a very uneasy feeling to know that there has been a fire on your property. I guess it would feel similar to how it feels if someone burglarizes a home. I just hope those boys won't come back and do anything else.
***********************************************************************************

Here is a pic of our family taken over the weekend. We got to spend most of the weekend with a lot of Gary's family, as it was his grandmother's 80th birthday. We had Christmas, round 1. We are planning for Christmas, round 2 on Sunday. Zach has Santa coming to school today, so I will post pics of that tomorrow. He is very excited about Santa coming. This is probably the most fun Santa year that we have ever had. As he gets older, I realize that this could be our last Santa year. You just never know....so I plan to enjoy it and savor every moment!
1 comment:
There was a fire on your property and no one told you!? How crazy!
Post a Comment