
Zach got to go home with Grandpa and Grandma for a few days. On Tuesday afternoon, Gary and I loaded up to go on a mini-hunting trip that his nurses had given him. At six a.m. on Wednesday morning (which was Gary's 31st birthday!), I joined Gary in the deer stand. I did this purely out of love for him, because I was not thrilled with freezing or watching Bambi's mom get shot. (I do, however, enjoy eating the meat.) After we had taken the deer to the processor and gotten packed, we went to shop, eat and enjoy the rest of our day.
So here we are to today. A day of cleaning, reorganizing and deciding on what resolutions I will commit to. Since I am supposed to get Zach tomorrow at noon, I really need to take this cleaning thing seriously while I have the chance! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and that you made special memories with your loved ones.
P.S. Some of my friends from the windy city have been asking about my car. (And might I add that you are extremely observant!) Yes, we did get a new car for me back in August. It is a Honda Pilot and I absolutely love it. It has a DVD player built in which is great for our car trips (and we make quite a few of them for shopping now). It also has super comfy seats, which was important because my old car was hurting my back.
1 comment:
Glad you had a nice holiday with your family. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment