In honor of Valentine's Day, and in light of the mental blogging block I have had lately, I decided I would simply post a Thursday Thirteen in honor of my sweet husband...
13 Reasons I LOVE my Husband:
1. He always listens to the little hints I drop about gifts I might want.
2. He never leaves the house without giving me a kiss and telling me he loves me.
3. He almost always calls me sometime during the day to see how my day is going.
4. He never wakes up in a grouchy mood.
5. He rarely fails to take me on dates on a regular basis.
6. He is always on my side.
7. He always hand-makes all of my cards...whether for bday, v-day, etc.
8. He always challenges me to trust God in the hard times.
9. He is the most honest person I know.
10. He loves me despite all of my quirks...and he even thinks some of them are cute!
11. He still tells me I am beautiful.
12. When we go out somewhere, he always tells me I am the prettiest girl in the room.
13. He still makes me laugh.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!
1 comment:
Go Gary!!!!!!
You are VERY blessed. Hope you had a wonderful anniverary a couple weeks ago. I can see why the two of you work so well! Also, happy Valentine's Day, or Valen TIMES as everyone in West Texas says!!!!!!!!!! Freaks....
Post a Comment