Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged!

Larrissa tagged me over the weekend. If ever there was a difficult tag, this is it. I have spent a great deal of my day trying to decide how to handle these rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play


Six words...only six words!!!! Wow, that is a challenge for me. I can't even answer a "yes or no" question in six words! But, you know, rules are rules...and I am not much of a rule breaker. So I give you my six word memoir:


Learning to Live Under God's Plan

photo credit: Anne Geddes



I chose this because this has been the theme of my life for sometime. I am far from an expert, but I am learning and trying day by day to ask God what his plan is and to follow that. When we felt God was leading us to live here in our small town, that was not an easy transition. But now, I am learning the blessings of obedience. We have been so blessed by our friends and life here. So I am trying very hard to listen and obey.



Larissa chose "Changed...never to be the same" and if you have never seen her blog, you should go check it out and spend some time with it. This is a woman who has been through the wringer for over a year now, and has chosen to allow that experience grow her faith even deeper in the Lord.

And I tag the following blogs to join in this introspective & fun tag:

This is the Real Life Central Texas Happenings Fitzgerald Five

Becoming Me April's Notes

3 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Thank you! I will get to this by next week, I promise.

Larissa said...

That was hard, wasn't it???!!! I had a hard time too. You did great though, and I love the way you look at where you are at. I think you and I are probably a lot alike!

And by the way, thanks for what you said about me...that means a lot!

His Girl said...

Well done! I really like your choice. Being brief took me like a week to do myself!