Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Moment of Silence

Okay, so I guess someone, at least this someone, noticed that I haven't said much lately. The reasons for this are as follows:

1. I haven't been doing anything very interesting;
2. I haven't had any inspiration for a great post;
3. I have been insanely busy.

And so here we are, almost two weeks since my last post, and all you have had to look at are the pictures from Easter. Sorry that I have been down on my job, friends!

The good news? The Binkleys have quite a few activities on the calendar for the coming weeks, so even if I am having writer's block, the blog should be soon updated with some pictures at the very least!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

It's just good to know that you are doing well. Thanks for the update.

Lisa Renee said...

Yes, I noticed that too nad have checked back several times! After you left a comment on mine, my first thought was to check yours b/c it meant at least you had been on line! Glad things are going well, busy is making memories! Thanks for letting us know you are okay and alive! Hope your week ends nicely- make sure you get at least get a starbucks or something this weekend for yourself! Its only healthy to do something for yourself!!!!