Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Pause

I am taking a brief pause from blogging because May is the craziest time of the year, and I am just ready for it to be over. Between preschool stuff and Zach's stuff, I am barely staying above water, so the first thing to go is the blogging. But not for long. As soon as things get somewhat squared away, I will be back to spending my time sharing, ranting, whining and journaling all for you to read once again.

I will be honest, I miss not blogging. It is therapeutic in a way, and more than that it is fun. But when it comes between blogging and my home duties, it just doesn't ever seem to win out.....

So I am taking a break, just a short pause, until I can get my little duckies in a row. Be back in a week or two.....

3 comments:

Laura said...

Enjoy your break! At least I'll still be able to see you in "real life", right?

realitymomma said...

i took a break myself. just didn't have the time. so maybe my will have changed when you return....

Lisa Renee said...

Sorry things are so crazy... we are kind of in that same boat. I am in San Diego right now with the Women's Team for Nationals. We get back close on our houses and move! Last day of school is also WEdnesday! My parents are with our kiids now and have the joy of filling in for the sports and end of year parties! I myself are enjoying the calm before the storm with the silence and peace a golf course brings! Take care, I will be saying some prayers for you in your time of business.