So, it turns out that the left foot is also an essential part of the body. And I know this because, as luck would have it, I hurt my left foot yesterday.
I was at a friend's house for Zach's soccer party and as I was walking out their door to get him a drink, I turned my ankle and heard a strange sound. After that my foot hurt pretty badly. I could not put any weight on it, so I hobbled around the rest of the evening. It hurt all through the night. Gary took me up to get it x-rayed today and there wasn't a break that he could see, so we are not sure if I just tore some ligaments or what might be wrong. So I am either hobbling around or using crutches that I am clearly not coordinated enough to use properly. If I am still hurting tomorrow, I am going to get it checked out by another doctor that I am not married to.
In case you are keeping score at home, and you believe in the theory of threes (that everything happens in threes) that would be 1) messed up corneas (which are requiring three more weeks of rest in my glasses), 2) cut thumb (healing nicely, thank you very much), 3) hurt foot (thank goodness for the pain meds leftover from the hurt thumb).
So the way I figure it, things are looking up from here!
5 comments:
Oh I am sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll be walking without limp or pain soon.
I wasn't the "friend" whose house Jennifer was at ~ I promise!! Missed seeing you at church today! Feel better soon.
You've kind of had a stroke of bad luck lately, physically. I hope you get on the mend soon and stay that way!
Your just falling a part girl! Your not old enough to be this accident prone! Hope all heals well and soon!
you are a, well were a walking accident waiting to happen....
BE CAREFUL! hope that you are alright and that you stay healthy for a while!!!
Post a Comment