
Let me just say, I love to read. I love to read so much that I spent a great deal of my pre-teen and teen years locked in my room devouring books, sometimes over and over. But lately I have been in a funk and haven't been doing much reading. This book revitalized that, because I could not put it down from the moment I started it. It was definitely a fun book to read, and now it is your turn at a chance for a relaxing break!
Here is how you enter for your lucky chance to win this book and pass it on:
Leave a comment at the end of this posting if you want to participate.
If you win, here's what you do:
Read the book.
Sign the front cover using your bloggy name and the site address of your blog.
Within one week (or so) of receiving the book, hold a give away for the book on your blog.
I will notify Jenni at Conversations With My Hairdryer that you are reading the book so she will know when your give away will be. She will link to your blog, and anyone else that cares to can do the same.
Choose a winner and pass the book on to them so they can repeat the process.
Jenni will keep us posted on the book's travels.
I hope that you will enter this fun contest. I will (not sure how yet) determine a winner on Monday, July 7 at 12:00 noon.
2 comments:
I love new books, so sign me up for the contest please!
Can I play even though the only blog I have is on MySpace;)? If so, count me in. Love, Mandi
Post a Comment