Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pictures

I know that I promised you pictures....weeks ago. Sorry that I have been slow on the blogging lately. Here are a few from May, and then some from Zach's swimming lessons this year.


"Rodeo Day" at school--Zach is riding a bull for eight seconds.



Zach graduated from Kindergarten. Here are his two teachers.


Zach was jumping in to the deep end by the end of the week. He told me to make sure everyone knew this was "eight foot deep water". He was jumping in and swimming across the pool, and we could not be more proud!


We just got back from a little weekend trip, so I have lots of unpacking to do.


In case anyone is interested, I got my electric bill in the mail over the weekend and they DID NOT credit my account for their little fee, so I got to go through the whole process again today on the phone. Luckily it is finally taken care of!


Also, I was the winner of Jen's bloggy book game, so I am reading the book and will be doing my own giveaway drawing soon. Be checking back, if you are interested in a fun summer read!

1 comment:

realitymomma said...

what a little fish you have!!!

good luck on the electric call today. i feel sure that will be another post. :(

i regret not participating in jenni's blog game, so i will in yours!