Friday, July 25, 2008

Prayer Request

I haven't been able to blog lately because I haven't exactly been in a bloggy mood. Over the weekend my aunt had a stroke and she has been in the ICU ever since. It has been pretty dismal around here as we wait and pray for her to do better.

I can't really bring myself to blog about the mundane things of life right now when I am faced with the fragility and preciousness of every moment we have.

Please add my aunt to your prayers during this difficult time for our family.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Praying for your family! :)

fitzgeraldfive said...

we are continuing to pray for her and for your family.

Kristen said...

hey-we are so excited to be there.
We are moving on Aug. 9th. The movers should get there sometime in the afternoon(Sat). I will get there earlier than that to beat the movers to the house. My parents are coming for Sat. night to help us get our beds set up and stuff. I think the most helpful thing would be dinners that week or people that could help with the babies at the house during the week so I could unpack a little. I usually can do all this by myself, but it is so hard to do anything with 2 5 month olds. I am not asking you to do anything...this is way out of my comfort zone to ask...just answering your question. See you soon!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I'm so sorry about your aunt.

On a brighter note, I love the new design!

realitymomma said...

sorry about your aunt, will keep you in prayers.

love the new look!