Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We're Here!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are actually here now. We are completely living out of boxes and suitcases, but I hope to get somewhat situated within the week. The move was wonderfully uneventful. We had wonderful help from my family and a friend who we much appreciated!

Tomorrow, we are hoping to get some painting and unpacking done and get settled more in. I will try to post more pics and info later.

We miss everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

SOOOOOOOOO............missed you at church today :( I hope you were doing well at your new one. UPDATE GIRL! I know your busy so I won't press too much. Just when you get time. Know you are being missed. P.S. My parents called on their way home from Mason today as they were going through your new Brown Town, thought of you.......