This is me with Teller, from the show "Penn and Teller". He actually talked to me, and was very nice. (He always remains completely silent during the show.) He also autographed my ticket stub. We enjoyed the show overall, but we didn't appreciate some of Penn's choice words.
On Thursday night, Gary and I took a gondola ride. Our gondolier was really from Venice. He sang three songs and although the ride was very short, it was suprisingly relaxing.
This is me and Simon Cowell after he agreed that I AM the next American Idol. JUST KIDDING! This is a WAX of Simon, but upon first glance, I thought it really was him. Luckily, this guy doesn't talk and shutters at the thought of a small flame!
3 comments:
Very nice....We did the gondola too. And don't worry I thought it was really Simon too. I am glad you enjoyed it...
Looks like you guys had fun :)
Looks like you guys had fun :)
Post a Comment