


Today is the day...it is Gary's final day of residency. He says it is bittersweet. He is going to have to go turn in all of his keys, etc. and say goodbye to the friends who has spent countless hours with. Last night we spent a great deal of time just talking about how quickly the time has passed. When Gary graduated from med school, we were excited, but we knew the road was not over. Now, here we are. We are about to venture into new, unknown territory. It is exciting, and yet a little scary.
It is getting depressing around here seeing all of our things stacked up in boxes. Makes you realize the difference between a house and a home. I am really going to miss this house, but I am really ready to get settled in to our new place.
Last night, I finally shed some tears over this move. It is finally real. Really real. We are really going to miss our friends and some of the conveniences we have grown used to. Gary says this is his favorite place that he has ever lived. We have made such wonderful friends here! The only thing I won't miss is the dust!
4 comments:
WOW! What an accomplishment for Gary. I know moving is hard, but I'm sure you will be very happy in the new house and make new friends quickly. And of course, there's Underwood's. I LOVE that place!
I can't believe it is already here. I have truely been blessed having you as my friend and I thank God for sending you my way. I know the kids will miss Zach!! I will see you tomorrow, know that we love you and will miss you very much!! :(
Just thinking about you guys today...You will definitely be missed! Thank you for getting the women's bible study rolling, especially... it has already blessed my life so much! I pray that you will quickly form wonderful, encouraging friendships and enjoy your new church home! We'll miss you!
Just thinking about you guys today...You will definitely be missed! Thank you for getting the women's bible study rolling, especially... it has already blessed my life so much! I pray that you will quickly form wonderful, encouraging friendships and enjoy your new church home! We'll miss you!
Post a Comment