Sunday, June 04, 2006

Good News!

Yesterday was an extremely good day for us! We got a contract on the house here! We are supposed to close around July 10th. We are so happy, and feel so blessed that everything is working out so well. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us. Thank the Father for his continual blessings upon all of us!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Yea, and awe man! Its creeping up. I hope your flowers didn't die. I got to them but then read your blog about being gone an extra day. Sorry, wish I had have known. Sure going to miss you guys. Trent and I are both teaching this quarter so I didn't get to see you in class. We saw you pulling out of the neighborhood yesterday and waved but I guess you didn't see us. I am glad everything is coming together for you guys but sad to see you leaving. You HAVE to keep blogging!!!1

A D said...

Congratulations. Everything is falling into place or most assuredly prayers are being answered.
I am happy for you but sad for me. I know this is going to be great for you and I treasure the time we have had and the time we have left.
We will definately stay in touch.
God Bless!!!