Saturday, January 13, 2007

I Guess It's Worth Mentioning...

Some of my more observant friends may have noticed a few slight changes to the blog. I have been redoing some of the layout. I also posted our photos on the sidebar. For those of you who are wondering, yes I am back to my blonde highlights. Changing my hair color seems to be like the changing of the seasons for me. It is a regular, recurrent thing. But Gary and I both agreed that we liked my highlighted look the best, so it is back.

I also have added the links to my friends' blogs on this site. (If I have missed you, it is truly an oversight. Leave me a comment or send me an email, and I will add you.) These girls are truly awesome. I know them all from different parts of my life, but they are all part of the weaving of support that I truly need.

I added the Weather Pixie a few months back, which I essentially stole off of this friend's blog. Our weather here is almost always different from our friends and family (for example, we are not experiencing any ice right now!), and I thought some of you might like seeing what our weather is like.

Most important, there is a ticker right now counting down the days until our wedding anniversary. Gary told me a few weeks back that he had a big surprise for me this year, and last night I found out what it is. He is taking me back to San Antonio on the weekend of our anniversary, where we had our honeymoon, to have a second honeymoon. How romantic is that? We have both always loved San Antonio. I am really looking forward to the trip. The past six years have definitely had their ups and downs, but I can't imagine facing this world without him by my side, supporting and loving me every step of the way. He is an amazing husband and I am blessed to be his wife.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the new look of your Blog! You'll have to teach me how to jazz mine up a bit! Thanks for including me on your link list, too!

Lisa Renee said...

Love the new do! Sounds like a fun anniversary awaiting you! Hope you have a great time!