Monday, May 07, 2007

Fun Times

Well, we certainly had a fun weekend. (We as in Zach and I....Gary was working all weekend--not so fun.) On Friday, Zach's preschool class had a bowling party.



As soon as that was over, he and I packed our bags and headed out of town for the weekend. We spent Friday evening and part of Saturday with family and then Saturday afternoon through Sunday with a dear friend of mine. We had a really fun time. I got to do a little shopping (Ikea and Harolds...what a great combo!). We played minature golf, ate yummy food and relaxed. The weekend went by way too fast, but we were glad to get home and see Daddy!



In other Binkley news, after toying with my many options for what to do in the fall, I have decided to take a position at the preschool where Zach will be graduating from. I will be the music teacher at the preschool starting in late August. The hours are great (8:30-1:30 on M-W-F), and I will still have my Tues/Thurs open if I want to take a few college classes. It will be something for me to do, but not so demanding that I won't be able to do things for Zach. I also think it will be a lot of fun. Many of my friends will be teaching there, so I will be surrounded by lots of great people! The preschool is only a few blocks from our house and I have been really impressed with it this year, so I am very excited about my new adventure!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

What a fun weekend! Looks like you had some nice weather for everything! We just sent you our rain, sorry. That is great about your job. You are perfect for it! I am trying to do a four day a week thing here. I am not ready to leave my babies yet, at least til they are in school!!! I hope that God allows me to be with them. Hope your week is ending well. Miss your face.