Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Some Major Milestones

We have been incredibly busy since my last post. Friday night was Zach's first T-ball game and he was very excited about it. He did really well. He hit a few balls and scored his first run!






On Saturday, we loaded up the car for our three-day weekend with family. On Saturday night, Gary and I attended a farewell party for this couple. Here we are, about to leave.



We spent Mother's Day with my parents and my brother and I also was able to catch up with a dear friend and her husband. We had a really great Mother's Day. Gary and Zach got me a pink iPod so that I would no longer have to borrow the one I got him for Christmas when I go to the park to jog/walk. (For those of you who know me, I know the concept of me actually jogging is certainly alarming. I am baby-stepping my way into it, but so far so good.)



L-R: Gary, Zach, me, Josh (my brother)




On Monday, we spent the day with Gary's grandparents and aunt. It was good to see them as well and we had a great time.

Last night we had another T-ball game and Zach scored two runs for his team and hit the ball all three times that he was at bat. (He would have scored three runs, but he was tagged out trying to make it to home.) He is really enjoying T-ball and catching on to it quite well!

Today was Zach's preschool graduation. I was very proud of myself. I was quite composed, not the least bit teary eyed and am handling the fact that my son is growing up so fast! As you may remember from last May, we have been through this graduation process before, but this time it was the real deal! Zach is very excited about Kindergarten. We took a tour of his new elementary school last Friday and he says it looks "way more fun than preschool." Let's hope he still thinks that in August.

No comments: