Friday, May 18, 2007

A Growing Boy

Today was Zach's last day of preschool. It is hard to believe that the school year is over. It has gone by so fast. In just a few months, we will have been here for one year, and that is also hard to believe. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?



I thought it would be fun to post Zach's picture on the first day of school and the last day of school. There are subtle changes in his appearance, but they are there. He grew over two inches over the school year, and gained a couple of pounds. Considering how much he has been eating lately (as in, non-stop) I am guessing the summer will be a growing time for him.


August 30, 2006

May 18, 2007

3 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

He's really looking like a Kindergartener! I love it when Bubba grows in the summer. It is much easier to let the shorts get too short than to let the jeans get too short. We just let the girls keep wearing their pants that are too short...they look like capri's. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

He is a handsome boy!

Lisa Renee said...

I second that Kelli! I am just catching up on your blog. You ar looking FAB little miss! I have that same little orange shirt from 'our' favorite store. I have been too cold to wear it yet! I miss your face, but am SO glad I get to see it on your blog!