
Okay, maybe that is a wee bit misleading...Zach did graduate, but only from the preschool he is in here. After a great deal of thought and discussion with other parents, we have decided that Zach will attend a preschool when we move (three days a week) and then start Kindergarten the following year (Fall of 2007). But, for today he was the graduate! I suppose we will be doing this again next year, and then it will actually make me cry. For now, I can still hold on to that fact that he will be home with me for another year.
Tomorrow we are planning to attend a farewell party for a family in our Bible class. It seems that we are not the only ones who will be moving in the next few months. I guess it is a transitional time for a lot of people. We will be sad to leave our friends here, but I have to admit I am so excited about our move. We are only three weeks away from closing on our new house, and I am estatic about that! Time is really flying now....
1 comment:
Time goes by so fast. I remember when I first met you and Zach was just starting to walk. We will miss you so much. But I know that we will stay in touch and remain the good friends that we are-with lot of visiting and emailing.
I know Elizabeth and Thomas will miss Zach. Whenever I ask them to guess who is coming over-Elizabeth always says Zach first.
Post a Comment