No...I am not talking about my thighs! (That is an entirely different, depressing blog about getting older and a having a slower metabolism.)
Our soon-to-be-new home was hit pretty bad by a storm over the weekend. We have not closed on the house yet, so the people that still own it filed a claim. The roof took a pretty good beating, and the skylights were busted out as well. (I really did not want another house with skylights, but after the headache of finding a house, I thought we could overlook these....unfortunately the hail did not overlook them.) Luckily, there was not any water damage. I spoke with the realtor yesterday and it seems that everything will work out fine, and possibly to our advantage (new roof, etc.). I am just really glad that this did not happen in June when we would own the house but not be there and possibly have no idea that there was a big storm.
Well, that is about all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment