
Yep, you guessed it! We are painting (ON TOP OF WALLPAPER) our kitchen. We decided to get a realtor yesterday and he confirmed our suspicions that we needed to get rid of the fruit wallpaper in our dining/kitchen area. So guess what we did last night? We headed out to Lowes and stocked up on paint and supplies. Everytime we paint, I get about two swipes on the wall and think, "why am I doing this again?" This time we get to put two base coats on before the actual painting, which looks to be taking about three coats. And, of course, Gary flew out around 11:00 today, so I am tackling a lot of this solo. As you can see, I am leaving the top for Gary to get up on the ladder and tend to (it is about 12 feet up there to the top).
So, now really send out those prayers because after all of this, I want this house to be gone soon! I certainly hope this painting will be worth it!
2 comments:
I like the color a lot! I got the pics of your new house.... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so excited for you! And you were worried you wouldn't find something good..... how about SPECTACULAR! I love the built in cabinets and the front is so inviting!
It looks great!!
Post a Comment