Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Before and After



We are FINALLY done. As you can see, this is a huge change. I think it will be one that was well worth the work.

This month really is zooming by now. I knew it would. We are headed out on Thursday night, and when we return home on the following Wednesday, we will be the proud owners of our new house!

Gary and I are hoping that the realtors will show the house a lot while we are out of town. They are coming today to take photos for the internet, and I am hoping that they will spark some interest in our house from buyers.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

A D said...

That truely makes your kitchen/dining area pop!! Can you tell I watch HGTV. I never really paid attention to how busy it was before you painted. I really think it is going to help sell your house. Congrats. If I don't see you before you leave, have a fun safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration! We are about to start painting our house and it seems like such a big job right now.....But it will be so worth it! It looks great!