This may be a little premature...I pray that it is not. The prayers must be working because today seemed oddly....odd. Gary and I found our plans completely turned upside down today, and at first we couldn't explain why. Gary left the house this morning expecting to spend a full day on his new rotation. He was back in thirty minutes and said that he would not only be off for today, but also tomorrow (yeah!). I had expected to spend my entire day up at the church building finishing up details for Zach's program. But, when I called the director, she said that she felt we could get everything done Friday afternoon, so I didn't have to go in after all. Our day surprisingly opened up, we decided to go to Chick-Fil-A and eat breakfast, run a few errands and then come back home. I began to feel a little lightheaded so I took a nap, and this put us behind on lunch. We actually did not eat until close to 1:30. Normally Zach would be taking a nap by one.
Just as we finished up, the phone rang. A lady on the phone said that she had seen the flyers for our house up at the hospital and wanted to know if she and her husband could come see it....in thirty minutes! It could not have been a more perfect situation. Zach was not napping, Gary was home (he doesn't want me showing the house when he is gone...for safety's sake), and the house was practically spotless. All of a sudden, the schedule changes started to make a little sense.
Sure enough, the couple loved our house. They said that they wanted to talk to some mortgage people and they also need to see about getting their house sold, but they are very interested. YEAH!!!! We are hopeful that this might work out. At any rate, we are just glad that we have found someone that likes it. That makes us feel good, because you never know how others perceive your house.
Please continue to keep the sale of our house in your prayers. We are so encouraged!
4 comments:
That is awesome! Isn't God wonderful. I am so happy for you. I will continue to keep you in my prayers for your house and for tomorrow's program. We might be there to see Reid among others. I don't really know, I hadn't talk to Cody yet.
Congrats!
How cool! Sounds like Devine Intervention to me! For everyday that things are a little crazy there are days like this one. I am definately praying about it and hope it works out for you, even though I secretly wish you were staying. I want you to be happy though!
Wow, that is amazing! I am glad to see you are doing well. Keeping you and the family in my prayers.
Wow, that is amazing! I am glad to see you are doing well. Keeping you and the family in my prayers.
Post a Comment