Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy Week

We have had a very busy week. I am helping with the graduation/program at Zach's preschool (which is this Friday, the 5th). I also agreed to take care of a friend's two youngest children for four days and four nights. So, needless to say, I have been doing a little bit more laundry and dishes than I am accustomed to.

Today we had our first showing of our house. I am not sure that they were our future buyers, but we were glad to finally have someone look at it. Please continue to keep this in your prayers. We really would like to have that behind us, and not have to deal with it after the move.

Zach is continuing to grow and amaze me in the things he says. However, he never fails to make me laugh either. The other day he came up to me and said "Mommy, even though I am big, I still need you very much..." and I admit I was getting a little proud that I must be a great mom, and then he finishes with "because I can't cook on the stove...it's dangerous!" Ahhh...food is truly the way to a man's heart, huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey jennifer, I finally caught up and saw you wanted some witnesses. I read your blog too, but have fallen behind in all my blog reading because we've had so much going on with sick parents and family members. Anyway, it's a great way to catch up with you guys. Say "Hi" to Gary for us as well. I hope the move goes well!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Binkley, I simply love reading your Blog!! Where are the May stories? Love you! Sandra