Gary or I had a brilliant idea three years ago to save some of the boxes we moved here with, so today, we got into the attic and brought those down. My car has been kicked out of the garage, and I am slowly beginning to fill my side of the garage with our things....and man, do I need to have a garage sale! I cannot believe how much stuff we have. How did we end up with so much stuff? And what is the deal with the boxes that we moved and never unpacked? It is hard to believe that we are going to be moving in a few months, but it is true. The good thing is that by now, I am an expert at packing!
This weekend we are going to see my grandfather for Easter. Although I am not looking forward to being on the road...again...I am glad to get to see him! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
1 comment:
Hope you have a good and safe trip and enjoy your visit with your grandfather. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment