Since we did not have any big plans for the day, we decided to spend our day going to a few local museums. We went to an agriculture museum, which featured a variety of tractors, and we went to a ranching heritage museum which featured over two dozen old ranch homes. Each home was decorated to the time period. Zach really enjoyed looking at everything, particularly since he wants to be a cowboy! But probably most important was the quality family time that was spent. Zach and Gary really enjoyed looking at all of the "boy stuff" together.Tomorrow, depending on weather, we are planning to go out to the family ranch. We are supposed to camp in a tent.........I do not camp in tents.
Should be interesting!!!!
2 comments:
What a sweet picture, definately a framer!
Hey Jennifer! I have been running by your page every now and then, but for some reason I always fail to leave any comments. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Just wanted to let you know I am keeping you all in my prayers.
HUGS
Post a Comment