
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! We spent the weekend with my grandfather. My parents, aunt and uncle and my cousins also joined us on Saturday for lunch. Zach received his camo Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa a few weeks ago, and he was very excited to use it. This was by far his most exciting Easter! He was so excited to see the eggs outside, and frantically tried to find them all. (He is also beginning to ask a lot of questions, so I am not sure how much longer the 'ole bunny will be visiting our house!) We really enjoyed visiting with everyone, and the three and a half hour trip was much more pleasurable than our usual four and a half to five hours.
We officially put our house up for sale right before we left on Friday. It is kind of weird having a sign in our yard. For those of you who do not live in our neighborhood, guess what? The main thoroughfare to our home is blocked off, torn up, and being redone. We knew when we moved here that this would eventually happen. The city really needs to widen the road. However, since we have been here for almost three years, I thought perhaps we had gotten lucky and escaped dealing with this. But, I should have remembered the "Law of Binkley" (that is...if anything can happen to us, it will!). In keeping with that, the construction began about four or five days ago. As you can guess, someone would really have to want to drive down our street to just pass by. So, I am not really sure if we will get any interest in the house or not. It is on the internet, however, so maybe that will help! As I have requested before, please keep this situation in your prayers! It would be nice to have one less hassle to deal with!
1 comment:
Zach looks so big and handsome! I am glad you guys had a great Easter. We missed you at church. The house thing will work out. Lubbock is as easy as it gets, people will still make their way around if they are looking to buy a house. They can just turn on 96th! We are praying about it. I remember that stress in trying to get situated here from Lewisville. Its a great time of year to be selling. It will work out :)
Post a Comment