Thursday, July 26, 2007

All Quiet on the Binkley Front

This weekend, my parents came and took Zach with them to have some grandparent time. It has been strangely quiet, and the house has been strangely clean. Gary and I have enjoyed going to the movies, dinner, Starbucks, etc. at our every whim, but we are certainly missing our little boy. Sometimes, it is hard to remember what life was like without him. I feel lost when he is not around here!

Since it is Thursday, and I haven't done one in a long time, here is a Thursday Thirteen:

Thirteen Things I LOVE About Zach*
(*and there are many, many more)

1. Almost every time he goes outside, he finds a flower to bring me.

2. He opens the car door for me when we go places.

3. He greets me with a smile, hug and kiss every morning.

4. He says "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am" to me almost always.

5. He loves God and talks about Him every day.

6. He loves to play board games, and is usually a good sport.

7. He is very sensitive to elderly people.

8. He loves to help out kids that are smaller than him.

9. He comes along with me on all of my errands and never complains.

10. He continually amazes me with his ability to put facts together to figure things out.

11. He keeps his room and playroom clean.

12. He tries to take care of me when I don't feel well.

13. He fills our lives with sunshine and joy and is truly the best blessing God has ever given us!


4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Sweet boy!

Jami said...

Ah,Such a sweet kid!

realitymomma said...

it is so odd when they are gone, but you do have to admit, the go when you want life is nice to have every now and then. you two have rasied such a gentleman. his wife will be blessed!

Laura said...

I agree with #8 100%! Thomas had a great time playing with Zach at the lake party on Sunday!!