Okay....while we were on our vacation, I was tagged by this mom. And since we got back late Friday and VBS starts in an hour, I have been frantically trying to get my room ready and have not had a moment to myself. I thought while I scarfed my breakfast this morning I would post this, and then I promise that once I get some more time later this week I will give an update with all of the vacation fun.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was about to begin my senior year in high school. Yes, I know I am young.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
We had just moved into our new home here, and I was in the midst of more boxes than could count.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy.
cheese string, yogurt, chips, saltine crackers, watermelon
4. 5 songs you know all the words to.
Anything off of the Grease soundtrack, Pink Houses by John Mellencamp, Hold On by Wilson Phillips (my first album purchase), It's Not Over by Daughtry, Stupid Boy by Keith Urban...and many, many more.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Unfortunately, a million doesn't go as far as one would hope, but I would definitely make sure we: tithed, purchased a ranch, had Zach's college fund set up, bought Gary a new truck, and invested the rest.
6. 5 bad habits
Biting my lip, wrinkling my forehead when I think (which is creating some lovely age lines), not being resourceful with my time, thinking negatively about myself, eating junk food when I am stressed.
7. 5 things you like doing
Reading, organizing, cooking (but not cleaning it up), getting together with friends, singing
8. 5 things you would never wear again
Jellies, big fluffy bangs, huge glasses, acid-wash jeans, braces....um, yeah, I was pretty nerdy!
9. 5 favorite toys
computer, iPod, Zach's gameboy, my camera, my car.
And, I tag Alisha since she has recently rejoined us in blogworld!
3 comments:
I am with you on several of these! Can't wait to hear about your vacation!
Yes, jellies were so uncomfortable! I also love Grease. Honey had never seen it until a couple of years ago I made him sit down with me and watch it.
wow! you are young........grease, it's everybody's all time favorite. i must be twisted,i would wear jellies all over again.
Post a Comment