Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Favorite Things

It was suggested to me by this girl that I compose a list of my favorite things. Well, where to start? Okay, here goes....and in no particular order, mind you, here are 20 of my favorite things.

1. Taking a nice warm bubble bath
2. Reading an entertaining fiction book
3. Snuggling with Gary/Zach
4. Hearing Zach read...even though it can be trying at times
5. Drinking coffee
6. Drinking iced tea
7. Watching HGTV
8. Shopping
9. Organizing
10. Baking
11. Pei Wei...which I don't get very often
12. Blogging...and reading my friends' blogs
13. The Contemporary English Version (CEV) of the Bible
14. Browsing through the Pottery Barn catalog and dreaming of redoing my entire home
15. Finding a great Pottery Barn knock-off at Target
16. 75% off sales
17. Women's Bible studies
18. Playing board games
19. Singing
20. Spending time talking with friends

What are your favorite things?

3 comments:

Larissa said...

I'm working on my list now!!! I loved yours...we have a lot in common!

Lisa Renee said...

VERY FUN! I like a lot of your favs!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I'm also a fan of the CEV Bible. I love how it flows when I read it and the new perspective it gives me. Thanks for playing!