Monday, March 03, 2008

The Fever

Zach has "the fever", as he has been calling it today. When I picked him up from school, he complained of being tired and he looked pretty yucky. My immediate thought was flu, so I took him to his daddy's office. He had a fever over 102, but the flu test was negative. So, we will be staying in tomorrow, hoping that he will get better. He just finished a 10-day course of Tamiflu from me being sick, so I really think this is just a virus. For a kid who has never been sick much, this has been a tough year! He has been sick more in the last nine months than he has ever in his life. I had heard that kindergarten was like that, and I guess it is finally hitting us.

3 comments:

realitymomma said...

just wanted to BRAG that we zipped through Brownwood Sun on our way back from Lubbock. I started to call you, but what - I don't have your number. (you need to email that to me) However, I am glad to say I am cured of the cobbler craving that I have had since I was pregnant with Taytum! As we drove to Brownwood, he said, I am sure we are not eating at McDonald's again, right? At least he learned his lesson, and we enjoyed Underwoods tremendously.

Anonymous said...

Poor Zach...give him a kiss and a hug from his favorite aunt Julie!! ha ha hope y'all get better soon.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Hang in there, spring is right around the corner!