Spring Break is almost over. It has been absolutely wonderful!!!! What have we done since last Friday at 3:00?
On Saturday, Zach had a soccer game. Later that night Gary and I attended a party with some friends, sans kiddos. On Sunday, some girls and I had a girls' afternoon with dining and shopping. That was lots of fun! On Monday, we went to visit some family and do some shopping. We got back from that Tuesday night. Gary had to go back to work, so on Wednesday and Thursday, Zach and I spent every moment we could being lazy. It was fun doing that! I did manage to get dressed for a hair appointment on Thursday afternoon and we ran a few errands. Today, Zach and I are cleaning house and catching up on laundry (yes, I realize--not possible to "catch up" but one can try). The best part has been sleeping in. We will be sad to be back to the normal schedule again on Monday morning. I guess this is just a little taste to whet the appetite for summer.
1 comment:
I'm jealous! Someone forgot to tell Thomas and Will they were supposed to sleep late during Spring Break!
Post a Comment