I have a confession to make. (Some of you already know this.) I am addicted to the Today Show. It really is my mother's fault, or perhaps my grandmother's. They both have watched it almost every morning that I can remember. My day just doesn't run smoothly without that show blaring through my TV as I get ready in the morning. It is a big part of my routine. I remember Jane Pauley and Bryant Gumble. I remember the whole Deborah Norville controversy. And of course I have been a huge fan of Matt, Katie, Al and Ann for years. In fact, when I visited NYC, I had to go stand outside and wave like an idiot with everyone else. But so far, I am not adjusting well to Meredith. I saw it coming. I had been hopeful that I could adjust, but so far, I am not handling it well. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is true. I am very sad that I might have to consider watching Diane Sawyer. I hope that I will warm up to Meredith very soon!
Speaking of warming up, I am having an adjustment period to the new colors in my home. It is really unfair that you are supposed to decide an entire room color off of a 2 inch square sample. I hope that I will like them, but right now they are so different from what we had gotten used to (even if we weren't fond of it). I think it will be fine once I get some things up on the walls, but for now it is taking some getting used to.
Gary is on call all weekend, so I will be flying solo for a while. We are fortunate that he only has to this weekend call seven times a year. He still loves his job, even though it is getting much busier and a little more stressful. Zach is still loving preschool, and I did great this week on setting goals and keeping them. I think I am getting the hang of this stay at home thing! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
I am having the same problem with Meredith, but I knew I would! It's just not the same without Katie
I started watching Today when I started staying home with Ty but was a big fan of Katie. I was very disturbed when I heard the changes for Today and The View, another old favorite. I hardly ever get to watch them anymore but I did catch a glimpse of Meredith yesterday, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but its SO obvious she is reading!!! I haven't braved it for Rosie yet. Paint always goes up a shade darker. Post pics when you can! I bet they look great, you have great taste.
Post a Comment