Friday, September 01, 2006

Bend It Like Binkley



Yes, that is MY little boy practicing for soccer! We signed him up for his first season of soccer and last night was his first practice. He did very well. I wasn't sure how he would do, or even if he would like it, but it was a great success. (We will see how enthusiastic he still is toward the end of the season!)

Yesterday was also my 26th birthday. Zach had told me a few months ago that he already knew what he wanted to get me for my birthday. He gave me a red rose, but it was a silk rose because he wanted me to be able to always have it. I thought that was really sweet, and it truly is something I will always cherish!

This weekend Zach is supposed to see a movie with a few of his friends, kind of to celebrate his bday. On Labor Day, all of his grandparents who can make it are coming over for a little party and hamburger cookout. He has certainly celebrated the big "5" quite a bit this week!

To all of our friends who we haven't seen in a while, drop us a line and let us know how you are doing. We miss you all very much!

2 comments:

Klamfam said...

Happy Birthday! Zach looks like he was having fun playing soccer. Now you really need a van because you ARE a soccer mom! I hope yall are liking it. We miss you! Beginning the Bible study just isn't the same!

Lisa Renee said...

How fun! Hope the weekend festivities went well! Miss seeing you. I still look for your car down the street!