First day of preschool, and very excited to go!
Zach and Daddy with his new Remote Controlled Tractor. A fav for both!
Zach and Daddy
Our little cowboy with his new cap guns!
Zach and Mommy pose with his new John Deere farm set. Yesterday was not only Zach's birthday. It was also his "Meet the Teacher" night. Today was his first day of preschool. He was very excited about it. Since yesterday was his birthday, that meant his class would celebrate it today. I brought cookies and his class sang to him. Most importantly (to him) he is wearing a special sticker on his T-shirt so that everyone knows he is five. I wondered how he would react to being dropped off at preschool today, but was quickly reassured when he told me "Go, Mommy!" Yes, my little boy is growing up!
2 comments:
He does look ready to go! I am sure he will love school! I bet all this growing up really makes you glad that you waited a year on Kinder! Tell Zach Happy Birthday from Miss Jenni
He looks so big in that first pic in his school shirt! Too fun. I think I would enjoy playing with those toys too! Tonight is our meet the teacher night and I am SO excited. I got all giddy today getting the bulletin board ready and writing out all their little names! Have I mentioned I am really going to miss you there? I already do :(
Post a Comment