Poor Zach! He thought he was being so helpful today. He found an old, yucky penny and decided that he would be so helpful. He brings me a dripping wet penny and says, "Mommy, I cleaned this up for you? See?" I smiled, taking the still-gross penny from his hands when he decides to add "It's still a little dirty, but I used my toothbrush to scrub it." My eyes bugged out of my head. I quickly thought of all the things that I could say. I decided upon "Thank you for cleaning the penny, but we will need to get you a new toothbrush today." (I was very proud of myself for not going nuts.) He looked a little confused, so I added "You can't use your toothbrush for anything except cleaning your teeth." So, today we are in search of a new toothbrush!
Thought you all could use a laugh. Our little ones try to help in the best way they know how! I am sure that the Father laughs at us in our attempts sometimes, too!
3 comments:
I just love the inocence that children have and how they are always out to please others. Wouldn't it be nice if more adults were that way.
Keep up the blog. I enjoy reading about what's going on with you guys.
Alisha
Aren't they precious. Glad to hear all is well. Love you!!
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeewwaaaaah! Glad he told you that he used his toothbrush to clean it with money being the dirtiest thing you can touch really. I agree with Alisha's comment.
Post a Comment