Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday!

Our little guy is not so little anymore. Here he is at one month old, almost six years ago.


Today he is a happy, vibrant, six-year-old kindergartener.
He certainly had a big summer for tackling challenges! There are several more in store for him in the coming months. We are still working on learning how to tie his shoes. And, now with the receipt of one of his birthday presents, we will be learning to ride a bike!
As this gal can tell you, learning is not always easy! I am sure there will be some bumps and brusises along the way. I certainly had my share of bike wrecks. But he is excited to learn and be out riding his bike with his friends.
The six years have certainly flown by. We are so blessed to have Zach and we cannot wait to see what year six has in store for us all!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Zach! Be sure and invite us over when you master your bike riding skills ~ I bet it won't take long!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I'm glad that Zach is loving Kinder, I knew he would!

As far as teaching Zach to ride a bike, good luck! Through different discussions with different people over the last year or so, I've learned that teaching your child to ride a bike is a lot like potty training. Every child is ready at different times . . . You're beating your head against the wall if you try it before the child is ready . . . and everyone has a war story to tell.

Have a great rest of the week!

Lisa Renee said...

What a precious baby he was! FUN new bike! I remember that feeling, scary but exciting! Good luck with it all Zach!