It seems that when our dog gets his feelings hurt, he seeks revenge. Everytime we leave town or have people over, he gets jealous for our time and destroys something. For a while it was the trim around the windows. Then it was the doormat. This time, the cable wire. Yep, I have lost cable to my TV in the kitchen. He also ate some of the trim around the windows, but that was the least of my concerns this morning.
Since we are not patient animal owners, I am not sure what we will do. Any advice from pet owners out there?
1 comment:
Not a good person to comment on this but I will anyway.......Trent and I had a German Shepherd breifly that ate a hole through its heavy duty plastic crate, rolled it to our brand new couch, and then devoured it, never left the crate. We got rid of her that night. I did not shed a tear but then I am a small dog person. If I were you, I would get or build a dog run. Hope you are enjoying the start to your week!
Post a Comment