Can I just say that DVR is one of the best inventions. EVER.
I am loving having a DVR. I have just been going recording crazy. There is no tape to check on. There is no worrying about someone taking your tape out. It has been really great.
Zach was so excited that I was able to program it record all of the Scooby Doo episodes for him to watch, since they come on while he is at school. I love that if I am really engaged in a show when it is time to pick him up, I can pause it and come back to it. I also have it set to automatically record Oprah, so I don't have to rearrange my schedule to be home at four. (No that I would EVER do that, I am just saying.....) We have had it less than a week and I already don't know how we managed without it!
I am loving having a DVR. I have just been going recording crazy. There is no tape to check on. There is no worrying about someone taking your tape out. It has been really great.
Zach was so excited that I was able to program it record all of the Scooby Doo episodes for him to watch, since they come on while he is at school. I love that if I am really engaged in a show when it is time to pick him up, I can pause it and come back to it. I also have it set to automatically record Oprah, so I don't have to rearrange my schedule to be home at four. (No that I would EVER do that, I am just saying.....) We have had it less than a week and I already don't know how we managed without it!
****************************
On another note, our poor dog sought revenge out on the soaker hose which he managed to dig out of the flower bed and move all over the backyard. Lucky for him he did not chew it up, so it was an easy fix. As much as we love him, we cannot stand to come home to find something destroyed every day!
*****************************
The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is definitely upon us. I am currently working on getting the preschool program together. So far it is coming along okay, but I am still pretty nervous about it! Along with that, I am helping with the festivities in Zach's class and then things we have going on with our friends and family. Christmas is approaching very rapidly!
1 comment:
Those are great new pics of you guys!
Post a Comment