I have been struggling for a few days with how to write this post. It is not an easy one to write, and I can't think of the perfect words to say, so I will just lay it out on the table.
We had to get rid of Harley.
As you might remember, we were having a great deal of trouble with our sweet dog, but it was progressively getting worse. I never knew what to expect to find each day when I got home. And so on Saturday when a section of siding with nails and all came off courtesy of our furry friend, and we began to inspect all of the damage around the house, we decided we could no longer keep our wood-loving friend.
Harley has a new home now and we think he will be much happier there. We will miss him. We were sad to have to let him go, but we just could no longer watch our home being destroyed board by board. We wish Harley a happy life with his new owner.
1 comment:
To be honest, it's something in the name. My brother had a dog that he raised from a puppy and named him Harley. He chewed and destroyed just like your version of Harley. Not a fun experience for sure.
Post a Comment