I received an interesting package in the mail today. It is from Nielsen. We have been "selected" to keep a T.V. diary for the next week.
Now, to be perfectly honest, being a part of the Neilsen thingy is on my list of things that I THINK I want to do...like jury duty, but am wondering how fun it will actually be once I am actually doing it. I mean, seriously, I have to make sure everyone in our home documents everything they watch. Does "channel surfing" for one hour work for this diary? Does "morning news left on for three hours so that I have something to listen to while cleaning" work for this diary? And then I am wondering how many hours our T.V.s are actually on in the house!
So I am wondering if anyone else out there has done this? I have a couple of days until I have to start my diary....stay tuned!!!!
2 comments:
We got a phone call from Neilson this past January and they told me if we did it they would give us a $20 gift card. I figured it would be worth it to see if they would really send the gift card. To my surprise, when we got the diary in the mail, they also included $20 cash. I sort of expected to fill out the diary and never see the money, but they gave it to us up front. I was very pleased and since we don't watch much TV, the diary was very easy to fill out. Good luck with yours.
We've done it before. It wasn't too bad, but it is one more thing to think about.
Post a Comment