Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I have heard of fashion victims. If there is such a thing as a cleaning product victim, I might be one. I succumb to the "latest and greatest" cleaning product nearly every time I go to the store. This is all in my quest to have cleanliness in the easiest, least icky way.
I have tried nearly every product on the market, and I can say without a doubt that these are my top favorites. (I am not being asked to blog about this, so don't think that I have any reason for sharing other than to spare some of you the expense I have been through to discover these great products!)
Now that I am trying to keep my house perfectly clean all of the time, I am using these products more and more, and I am reminded why they have become my go-to products. They work great!


FOR BATHROOMS:
I recently discovered an amazing product that I am a HUGE fan of.

Soft Scrub Deep Foaming Cleanser.
It cleans my tubs and showers amazingly fast and with little effort. I have a lot of glass to clean, and it tackles soap scum better than any product I have tried.

And for toilets, I like the Clorox Toilet Wand.
I like this because when I am done that nasty brush goes in the toilet can be thrown away, but it is tough enough to do some really scrubbing and cleaning.




Finally, my last favorite for touching up anything from toilets to sinks is Scrubbing Bubbles Flushable Bathroom Wipes.






Again, I like that they work great and then go into the toilet or trash can. When you are dealing with germs (especially those coming from the toilet), I prefer to dispose of them!

FOR DUSTING:
I just recently discovered the Swiffer Dust and Shine after being a Pledge girl for years. I like it a lot better for several reasons. One, it sprays consistently and not gloppy. Two, it smells AWESOME and my house smells great quite a while after I get done. BUT the best thing for me is that it also works on leather, and so since I have leather furniture in my den, it makes the job much easier and saves me loads of time.





FOR KITCHEN/ ALL-PURPOSE:

I really like the Pledge Multi-Surface Spray because I can use it on the countertops, sink, stove, microwave, fridge, etc.


It is very versatile and it works on stainless....not that I have a lot of it (though one day I hope to), but I have a few small appliances that are stainless steel. Again, any time I can use one product for all of the cleaning, I am happy.






And finally, my all time favorite, NEVER LETS ME DOWN cleaning product is.....probably your favorite too!



I have been using them since Zach was a baby and I love, love, love them! They work great on so many surfaces and for so many uses.







(By the way, while I was getting links to all of these websites, I noticed that nearly all of them have online coupons available, so take advantage! The Binkley family loves great coupons!)
What are your tried and true favorite cleaning products?

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I've tried the pledge multi surface. I like it. I think I would like it better if I'd bought the spray bottle instead of the aerosol bottle.

I've also heard good things about Windex multi surface. I think it's anti bacterial. I, too, love things that I can use everywhere.

I'll have to try the soft scrub in our showers. I hate glass doors!