
Well, our trip to the big city was a big success. We got to eat good food (Pei Wei, Taco Cabana!!!), we got to shop and we went to the scrapbooking expo. I definitely got inspired to dig out the old photos and get back to work. I know that I would be glad to have it done, and so I think that I may start back to scrapbooking. I had a great time getting to know these two friends better. I spent the majority of the trip in laughter (which I hoped burned off the calories from the Krispy Kreme donuts!). It was nice to be out of town and having fun! Thank you, Amy and Amy!!!!!!
The weather has been much cooler since I got home. It really feels like fall is here now. We are experiencing a minor little fall shower outside, and I just love it. I love seeing the leaves change colors and fall (and this year, I actually have some to watch!) I am excited to make some of the "cold weather" dishes that we haven't eaten in months. I am excited to pull out all of my winter clothes. I feel like I have a new wardrobe! As Thanksgiving approaches, I am realizing how much I truly have to be thankful for. There is so much that I am thankful for! Today, I am very thankful for friends. They are the best.
3 comments:
Amy Hubbard is a long time friend of mine from ACU!!!!! I was in her wedding!!!! That is too fun. Did you know Dr. Christa Dobbs at Greenlawn is her huband Jason's grandmother? She was just giving me an update on Amy today at Ladies Class!!! That is too fun! What a small world. GI need to get her e-mail from you. Glad you had a good time.
That sounds like lots of fun!! Just 2 more days and we will be together again, even if it is only for a short while.
I am so excited to see you guys!! Be ready for lots of hugs!!!!
That sounds like lots of fun!! Just 2 more days and we will be together again, even if it is only for a short while.
I am so excited to see you guys!! Be ready for lots of hugs!!!!
Post a Comment