Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Love Lists

I really do. I am almost obsessed with list-making. Somehow when I make lists, I can feel there is some order and control to my life (which we all know it really is always out of our hands...but I like to dream!). Today, in preparation for my weekend away, I have been making list after list. First, I made a list of what lists I would need to make. (No, I am not kidding! Told you I was obsessed.) Then, I began to make little lists all over the house. I left a note for my parents, who are coming tomorrow night to see Zach's early Sat a.m. soccer game. I stacked Zach's soccer clothes and church clothes in his room, each accompanied by a list. I prepared a list of "meal suggestions" for Gary, but then tossed it, figuring they will simply order pizza. Now, I am making a list of everything that I need to bring with me. Ahh...the sheer organization of it is very exhilarating. Yes, I know that I need therapy! :)

On a good note, we had much better success with the whole home warranty company experience, and were only out a nominal fee for the air conditioner repair (which luckily was a minor problem this time). We were so happy that it turned out to be so easy and inexpensive this time around.

I am very excited about my trip this weekend. I will update everyone about all of the fun on Monday!

No comments: