
Wow! Who can believe it is already October? I cannot believe we are three-quarters through the year. It is has been a very eventful year for us. On January 1, I was enrolled for my second semester of teaching classes and Gary was preparing for specializing in nephrology. But as we all know, our plans changed, and here we are. I know that it was God's plan for us, and that it really was best for us. I have really been looking forward to fall, with the cooler weather and the fun holidays that follow. I enjoy Oct-Dec more than any other part of the year. Food and family!
Zach had a field trip last Friday to the farmer's market. They had a huge pile of pumpkins that he got to climb all over. He had a really good time. He also got to bring a small pumpkin home with him, which made his day.
For Halloween this year, Zach has decided he wants to be pterodactyl. I have become an expert in spelling that due to the fact that I have already spent many hours scouring the internet for such a costume. I have bid on two of them on eBay, and have been outbid both times. I am going to keep trying. If anyone finds a reasonably priced pterodactyl costume, please email me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment