Monday, October 16, 2006

Here We Are...


Here we are, cheering on our new favorite team. As cheesy as it all is, we actually have a really fun time at the games, and we see almost everyone we know there.

I can say now that we are really all settled. Even me. Gary asked me last night if I liked it here, or if I thought I would have been happier somewhere else. I finally was able to answer that with a positive "yes, I like it here." We have been making so many friends, and we are almost always busy with activities. We have had full weekends, and many evenings filled with plans as well. We are beginning to really find our fits here.

I am very excited because last night a friend called and invited me to take a little road trip with her and another friend this weekend. We are going for two nights, just the girls! The plan, I am told, is to eat, sleep and have fun. We are planning to attend a scrapbooking event where we can learn new techniques and get new supplies. I actually haven't done any scrapbooking in a while, but I make cards, so I use the same supplies and ideas. I haven't done anything like this in so long, so I am very excited to just get away for a little while. It should be really fun!

We have also been enjoying a great deal of rain over the weekend. What a blessing! May the Lord bless all my friends and family this week!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

YEA! How fun! I am sure you will have a blast. I am glad you are feeling at home in your new home! You guys look so cute in your shirts. What a sweet family! Still miss your face in these parts! Glad I at least get to see it in blog world :)