Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blessing #12

#12-Kindergarten. Zach is doing very, very well in kindergarten. He really enjoys it. I never have any problem with him not wanting to go. He never gets in trouble. Best of all, he is already starting to read. He probably could have done that sooner, but I didn't want to push it and then for him to be bored. Well, he just picked up on it so fast that his teacher is already sending home readers for him to take AR tests. (That is "Accelerated Reader" for those of you who aren't familiar with our new-found school lingo.) He already took his first test and scored a 100. He is flourishing in kindergarten. His teacher is so awesome and we feel so blessed for him to be in the school that he is in. It is a top-notch, nationally recognized public school! Although I was so sad to see him go, I am so proud of him and how much he is accomplishing.

No comments: