#2-Time off. Man do we ever need it! Gary and I were planning our week/weekend and I mentioned the possiblity of being back home on Sunday morning and that was immediately VETOED!!! Gary and I love visting our old roots of the big city. We felt really stuck all during soccer season, and then we have both been very busy and had some company, so we are really excited about getting out of town for four days!
I plan to do lots and lots and lots and lots of shopping. (Anyone surprised?) Gary and I both plan to do lots and lots of eating....because while we love our small town, we don't love its restaurant options (or rather lack thereof). Gary and I also are planning to go on a double date with one of my dearest friends and her boyfriend.
It is just mainly going to be all about fun and not looking at a clock. And we really need it. And we are really thankful for it!
2 comments:
Have a great break!
Have a good time and think of me! We will be going out of town, too. However, where we are going has even fewer shopping and restaurant options than this small town! BOO HOO!
Post a Comment