Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blessing #14

#14- Our Home. Now to be honest, this time last year I was really struggling. I was still attached to the home we had left. We had bought most of our furniture and decorations when we lived there and things were not fitting the same in our new home. I was still at a place where I would walk in and think of it as our temporary housing and not as MY home. Just a place where we slept and ate. But now that we have been here a little longer, I walk in and think of it as my home. It has memories. We have celebrated holidays and birthdays. I no longer have to agonize over where certain things will go. We have painted the rooms, added new furniture and decorations and while it is not 100% where I want it, it does have our touches in every room. So I am glad that this year I am no longer residing in a house, but a home. And there is a very big difference!!!

No comments: