Monday, November 19, 2007

Blessing #3

#3-Zach. He is an absolute joy. This sweet boy has the most sensitive, loving heart. He prays for people by name who are on his heart. He is kind and helpful. He is respectful. He is obedient. Sure, we have had our growing pains, but the last two years I have seen an amazing maturity in Zach.



A few days ago he told me that he spent his recess time helping the janitor pick up trash around the playground, and then he got a group of kids to help them. I had a little girl in his class come up to me and tell me that she liked Zach because he plays with her when no one else will. His teacher has not had a single behavior problem with him so far this year. All of the kids in his class really seem to like and respect him. They always give him a hug in the morning when he comes in the classroom.



In our home, Zach is very helpful to do almost anything we ask him to. He uses "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am" almost always. He gives me an endless supply of hugs and kisses on a daily basis, and he tells me that I am beautiful every morning. How sweet is that?



Zach is definitely a blessing that Gary and I thank God for everyday!

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Yes, he's definitely a keeper.